- ebuabuaAsked on February 18, 2017 at 07:22 PM
Is there any way that I can control the percentage widget and make it disabled for the form viewer so that they can only see it instead of being able to edit it?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 06:57 AM
You would like to make it read-only if I understood you completely?
If that's the case you can copy and paste the below CSS in your Custom CSS field:
That will make your Percentage widget read-only.
If you had something else in mind, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 08:58 AM
Please check this screencast I made:
It is working fine in Preview mode as well, as you can see, I'm unable to click the Percentage widget. Or you would like to do something else?
We'll wait for your response.
- ebuabuaAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 09:33 AM
Can I set a percent and then have it displayed as read only? It seems like the percentage keeps resetting to 0%
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 11:58 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want to allow users to set a percentage and then make it read only?
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to keep your "Percentage" widget to be enabled and the disable it once the percentage is selected. I will do further tests and see if there is any workaround available with conditions.