- Jemima FolkesAsked on February 19, 2017 at 02:21 PM
Dear to whom this may concern,
I am writing with an enquiry about your digital form software. I am a consultant advising a charity befriending service the best way of digitalising their manual system. The system they require is needs to input information from the volunteers about their profile, interests, availability and location, which will then be viewed by the charity’s staff so they may make a fast and informed decision of who to match with the elderly people seeking friends. From your website I understand you format online forms to streamline and digitalise information imputed by people invited to the forms. There are a few questions I had about the limitations of your service, if your service can meet the needs of the charity I will recommend your company to them.
What is the month/annual price
Is the format of the programme compatible with Etapestry
Is the format of the programme compatible with Excel
Is the format of the programme compatible with a wordpress website
Can it be placed on a wordpress website or does it have to be a link to a separate website
Can you send automatic email and text reminders
It is customisable eg. colour, aesthetic, logo…
What is you security and confidentiality limitations
Does it work in the UK
Can it be linked to google maps
How is it better than google forms
Thank you for taking the time to go through these queries of mine.
I much looking forward to hearing back and recommending your service
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 03:56 PM
The monthly, yearly, or bi-yearly price depends on which subscription plan want to. You can visit our pricing page to see this info: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
On regards of your questions:
1) No, we do not have an integration with Etapestry.
2) Yes, you can download your submission data as Excel file: https://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
3&4) You can embed your jotforms in WordPress sites directly: https://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-guide-to-forms-for-WordPress-users
5) If you are looking to have email notifications for each submission you received, then yes, that is possible, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
6) Yes, you can customize your email notifications.
7) If you want to know how secure JotForm is, please check this post: https://www.jotform.com/answers/376773
8) Yes it does, if you want to store data in Europe only, check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/blog/178-EU-Safe-Forms-Our-Solution-to-the-EU-Safe-Harbor-Invalidation
9) We have a widget that uses Google Maps to track location of your form users: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/show_map_location
10) I haven't really used Google Forms before, so I would not be able to give a comparison. Just let us what you else you need, and we will let you know if it is possible to accomplish.
If you have more inquiries on each question you have asked, please open a separate thread per each in order to properly assist you.