- niczabkiewiczAsked on February 19, 2017 at 07:25 PM
Integration with Zoho does not seem to be giving all the available fields for mapping.
I am trying to use the integrated zoho mapping but all of the fields we have in our leads list do not seem to be available for mapping.
Does Jotform include any custom fields in zoho or does it just have a standard list that it can use?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 10:50 PM
We do support custom Zoho fields, but it seems that the integration is currently affected by some bug. I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and escalated it to our developers.
We will get back to you once we have any updates.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 04:43 PM
I'm the engineer to which this issue is assigned. First off, I'd like to apologize for the delay in responding.
Secondly, I tried to recreate the issue at hand but to no avail. Custom fields I created on my ZohoCRM account are present in the integration mapper.
Can you please check again and let me know if the problem persists for you?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 06:03 PM
Please disregard my last message. I was able to recreate the issue when editing the integration, but it is fixed now.
Your custom fields should display correctly when editing the integration from here on out.
- digitalvisibilityAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 06:45 PM
ok great. Thanks.