- giggleAsked on February 19, 2017 at 08:37 PM
Hi Guys. often when I attach a file to the form it says it is too big. is there a way to attach bigger files? also how do you remove an attachment from the form ? thanks,
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 01:26 AM
Yes there is a way to attach bigger files. You need to adjust the maximum file upload of the file upload field. Please see the image below on how to do it:
1. Click the gear icon from the file upload field.
2. Click options.
3. Adjust the maximum file upload size.
You can find more info about file upload size limit in this link.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 01:36 AM
also how do you remove an attachment from the form ?
To remove an attachment from the file upload field, you need to enable multiple files. To enable, click gear icon > go to Multiple > enable Multiple Files and add limit number of files.
By enabling the multiple files upload, you can now choose to remove the uploaded file.
Let us know if you need further assistance.