What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Pages background coloursAsked by benscore on February 20, 2017 at 02:38 AMMy current form is - Medicaid - BEN Financial Stress Scoring Index - Copyright © Mybank Systems Australia - ArchivedPage URL:
Today I made simple change to a form field. Once I saved the form ... it automatically defaulted to a grey color background through out the entire form (18 pages). It was originally white background which looked good - now with the grey background as default looks terrible.
Please advise as to how I can change the background color back to white? I am using Jotform V 4.
Thanks John Ferretti
I presume there's a theme applied on your form? It seems like that theme overwrites the previous background that you have. Here's how you can fix it:
1. First, open your Form Designer.
2. Then click the "Advanced CSS Editor" or "Advanced Designer".
3. Now make sure you are on the CSS tab, just edit something, we just want the formatting to correct itself. Sample, edit the property "background-color" and change the value to "white".
4. Now save the changes and exit the designer.
5. After that, make sure that the changes are saved in the form builder. Now repeat steps 1 and 2, you should be able to see the CSS code formatted better. If so, edit the properties under the .form-all selector. Below are the highlighted ones that needs to be in your CSS code:
6. Save the changes and preview your form. This is how it looks like after the change:
I hope that helps.
Thanks that worked really well!