- readem79Asked on February 20, 2017 at 06:20 AM
I originally set up my account in my own name, but when I personalise URLs for forms to send to customers, it shows my username, which I would rather be the business name I work for.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 07:33 AM
It is possible to change the username of your account. Please provide us with any 3 choices of the names in the preferred order so that we can change it for you. Please note that once the account username of your account is changed, it is required to share/embed the forms that are using custom URLs with the changed username again.
- readem79Answered on February 20, 2017 at 07:46 AMFabulous! Could I please change it to one of the following (in order of preference)
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 08:53 AM
Upon your request, I have gone ahead and changed your account username to "phillomena". Please sign out from your account and then sign in again with your new username.
- RutaPAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:19 AM
I have the same the problem..I would also like to change my username from RutaP, to any of the below three options:
3. Readymix Gulf
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:28 AM
@RutaP - It looks like you also opened a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1071716 so we'll reply to you on that thread instead. Thanks!