- grantmdavisAsked on December 27, 2010 at 01:22 PM
When I go in to submissions, and update a record, and submit the change, It wipes out the record. This is a big problem. I just did this with a property named longacre.
- clint0nAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 08:13 AM
Same thing is happening to me, when I edit a field, it wipes out all the data.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 09:37 AM
Sorry about that. Fixed now.
- grantmdavisAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM
Any way to undestroy the records that are now gone?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM
Unfortunately no. The records should still be there. Only the values are missing. You might be able to copy the missing data from the emails.
- clint0nAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 04:24 PM
Great! Its working now.
I noticed when you make a change to a form submission and then save it, or "resubmit" it, it updates the "submission date" field automatically.
Is there anyway to keep this from changing? I would like to leave the original submission dates alone.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 02:53 AM
I added this to our bug list. Yes, the submission date is not supposed to be changed.
- clint0nAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 08:46 AM
I also noticed another strange quirk. When you have the form properties set to "loose" or "strict" for unique submissions, it doesn't allow you to make edits to the form data either (obviously).
Is it possible to check for this and still allow these fields to be edited? There must be some way to bypass the Cookie/IP when you are editing the form data in the submissions. Its a pain to have to turn this "OFF" every time you want to correct a field in a submission.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 12:43 AM
Yes, this should be turned off for form edits. I added this to feature requests list. Thanks.
- jovedugmAnswered on March 27, 2011 at 11:34 PMHi there,I also experience the same bug. Submission date changes upon updates by users. This creates confusion because I have to tally the submission based on the registration time. But when they update their data, their order changes also.Any explanation on this?Regards,
- brx250Answered on March 27, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Our development team is currently working on this. We will hopefully have a fix soon. Thanks.
Albert | JotForm Support