- sxd182Asked on February 20, 2017 at 02:08 PM
I am leaving my job and want to forward my forms that I use to a co-worker. Is this possible? Or can I reassign my account to her?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 03:53 PM
It is possible and there are plenty of ways around this so I'll just list them all:
1. The easiest, fastest and most practical way is to just share your credentials with her. Once she has access to your account, she can then change the email associated with it, and the password too if needed https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/
2. If you want to keep using your own JotForm account, we can move the forms to hers. However, she'd need to have her own separate JotForm account. All we need from you are the Form IDs/URLs that need to be moved, along with her username.
So, just reply back to this thread with your confirmation that you want the forms to be moved, the list of forms to be moved, and her account username.
3. If you want to keep using your own JotForm account, you may also add her as a Subuser under your account. This way, she'll gain Edit Forms and View Submissions privileges to the forms you will share with her as a Subuser. This also requires her to have her own separate JotForm account.
Related guide: How-to-share-forms-with-a-sub-account-user
If none of these will work, get back to us with more details on what exactly you wanted to happen so we can assist you better.
- sxd182Answered on February 27, 2017 at 03:46 PMCan you please move the following forms to PennStateNursing
Thank you! If you have any questions, just let me know.
- AIDANAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 05:32 PM
I have moved these two forms to the account "PennStateNursing" as you requested.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.