- ksemlerAsked on June 14, 2012 at 11:00 PM
HOW DO I ADD A PRINT BUTRTON TO THE BOTTOM SO I CAN PRINT THE FORM INSTEAD OF WHAT I RECIEVE AS AN EMAIL
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Adding a print button to your form on JotForm is pretty easy.
On Form Builder1. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. Click on "Print Button" icon on the toolbar.Best regardsJeanette
- guest_23254193497056Answered on November 27, 2012 at 12:14 PM
But what if you just want the form to print?
- pinoytechAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 12:24 PM
In order to achieved that, you need some custom css to inject into your form where submit button hidden.
display: none !important;
Here's the guide to inject custom css into form.
- guest_23254193497056Answered on November 27, 2012 at 01:04 PM
AWESOME! You should have an FAQ on that one.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on November 27, 2012 at 01:12 PM
I am very glad the solution Pinoytech provided to you was useful. We will certainly add a guide into our USER GUIDE section
- SolanaAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 01:39 PM
This answer is amazing. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportBrianPauloAnswered on April 26, 2014 at 02:06 PM
We are glad to know that you find this solution very helpful.
Please let us know if you need futher help.