- ThomasMcCannAsked on December 27, 2010 at 07:04 PM
My forms are on a page of my website. I would like to publish/update the results automatically/in real time after each submission to another page on my website. At the moment, I download the results in excel to my p.c. and then upload to a page on my website. This is both time consuming and out of date as soon as another submission is made.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 09:44 AM
You can create an Excel report and link to that directly.
1. Select your form on "My Forms" page and click "Reports" button on the toolbar,
2. Select "Excel Report" option,
3. Complete the wizard and copy the URL of the Excel link to your own site.