- ExperteasersAsked on February 20, 2017 at 10:06 PM
I have attempted to download all uploads via the Submissions option and have only received an empty zip folder for 2017 Experteasers Act Submissions. Am I doing something incorrectly?
Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Is the file size is displayed with reasonable size? If so, could you try extracting the file by using a file extraction software like 7-zip or WinZip and see if the file is extracting normally? If the file size is displayed in KBs, please let us know so that we can take a look and see what best we can do for you.
- ExperteasersAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 12:46 AMThe problem is that there is nothing to unzip. File indicates it is 70,000+
When I go to Extract it I receive the attached error.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:15 AM
I have requested the following download link using the button, the Zip File is not empty for me.
Note, the download is filtered for the month of January 2017.
Please download it again using the given link and let us know if the folder is still empty.
- ExperteasersAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 09:46 PMThat is very strange. It is still showing up as being an empty folder...
I am working on a Surface Pro via Chrome - should I try on something else?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 02:38 AM
How are you extracting the zip file which you have downloaded?
It seems you are trying to open the file with windows explorer. I would suggest you to please download 7zip or WinRAR and then try to extract the zip file. Please click on the following URL to download the 7zip: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
- ExperteasersAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 12:46 PMI utilized 7zip and could extract now. Thank you.