- roteroAsked on February 21, 2017 at 02:26 AM
hi may i ask if this http://mysqldump.jotform.io/ is up and running?
Im ready to download the sql dump file by clicking the download button BUT output or error.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:31 AM
The http://mysqldump.jotform.io/ app appears to be working when I tested it. Here's how it looked like from my perspective:
Just give it another try and let us know if it still fails. It would also help if you can share some screenshots or anything that will help us identify what's happening from your end.
- roteroAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 03:06 AM
hi no zip file created after i click the button..
now im just wondering if there is a field in my form that doesnt have value, does it affect the results?
although we have already excel file output for that when we test the form.
- roteroAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 03:11 AM
oh i get it.... i do have my ad blocker on.. so i add the domain to exclude it..
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 03:27 AM
I was doing a few more tests when I realized you updated your thread 😊 Great catch! And thanks for letting us know.
If you need more help, we're just a question away.