- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Did you make any modifications to the email notification? If so, the blank fields may be displaying in the notification email. Could you try adding a new notification and see if the Hide Empty Fields option is working fine?
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- lazystripeAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 01:10 PM
Hello. I removed the notifications and created new ones from scratch, but I still get the empty fields.
Does this feature not work if I modify the template with a header image and remove a hidden row?
- lazystripeAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 01:39 PM
so i created a new notification and didn't change one thing on it, and it worked. So can i not have a customized email notification AND hide empty fields?
I hope not. Please let me know, thanks.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Unfortunately, Yes. Any modifications made to the notification will affect the hide empty fields feature. This feature works with the default notification only.
Hope this information helps!
- lazystripeAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:34 PM
That's unfortunate, but thank you for the answer.