- ac73prTAsked on February 21, 2017 at 02:47 PM
- ac73prTAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:51 PM
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the API or not, but I've also noticed that the Jotform Notifier extension for Chrome is not behaving properly. Since the api limit email, the notifier is showing a question mark and wants me to Login. When I click "Login" it takes me straight into my Jotform Account where I'm already logged in.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 03:57 PM
We have daily API call limits and I believe this includes the browser extension app. To understand more about this limit, please check this article: https://www.jotform.com/help/406-Daily-API-Call-Limits
- ac73prTAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 04:41 PM
Thank you EltonCris for your response. I truly appreciate it.
I re-read through the article you provided. I do not have any API Keys listed in my account nor am I using any apps or widgets that I'm aware of.
If it is Jotform's Google Chrome Extension triggering the API limit, I've never encountered this issue before. I have uninstalled the extension and will test to see if I receive another API Limit email tomorrow.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Sure, just let us know if you come across this problem again so we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 07:08 AM
I just want to you let you know that we have indeed a problem with daily API limit reset yesterday and it has now been fixed.
Sorry about the trouble.