- 8PublishingAsked on February 21, 2017 at 03:55 PM
Where can I translate the text "For Each Month".
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 05:48 PM
Please change language of your form Builder to the correct language. You can do it on settings page of your account.
Then remove and re-add the payment field. Language of the months should be changed then.
- 8PublishingAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 05:33 PM
Already set to Danish. (Danske)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 07:12 PM
I tried a few different things and was unable to change the text for subscription period to the correct language. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- 8PublishingAnswered on March 12, 2017 at 05:56 AM
- AIDANAnswered on March 12, 2017 at 08:28 AM
Please note that the issue has a developer assigned to it, and has its priority raised to important. You will be notified of any progress via this thread.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
- 8PublishingAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 09:58 PM
If it helps the translation should be "per måned."
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 01:36 AM
Thank you for providing us translation. Unfortunately this issue is still not resolved. If there any update we will inform you via this thread.
- 8PublishingAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 01:05 PM
Mark problem as solved. I have cancelled my subscription.
- AIDANAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 01:17 PM
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, as I am sorry to see you have cancelled your subscription.
We will continue to address the problem in our continuous effort to improve our service. Thank you very much for your feedback and for using JotForm. It's most appreciated.