- tophersimonAsked on June 15, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I rececenly changed one of the clauses in my contract and it shows correcting in Jotform (in the preview, form editor, and email notification) but when I refresh the embedded form on my website it still shows the old text.
I changed the cancellation policy on this form.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 01:01 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you today. Have you tried already deleting your browser cache and cookies? If not, please give a try. However, if deleting browser cache and cookies isn't solve the issue, can you please provide us screenshot of your updated form?
- tophersimonAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 01:08 PM
I have tried deleting cookies and cache but even when I open the embedded form on a separate device (iPhone) it's still not updated.
How do I upload a screen shot? Looks like I no longer have the option.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 01:21 PM
You might take a look on this article on how to insert screenshot http://www.jotform.com/answers/31636-How-to-insert-embed-a-screen-shot-a-k-a-screen-dump-into-a-post
- tophersimonAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 01:24 PM
Here is the screen shot: http://www.tophersimon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/JotForm.png
On the left is what I see on Jotform and on the right is what I see in the embedded form on my website.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 01:25 PM
In addition to my answer above, can you please change http://form.jotform.com/ to http://www.jotform.com/ in your form code that you embed into your website?
- tophersimonAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 01:28 PM
Looks like that did the trick! Thanks.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 01:30 PM
You are welcome. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
Thank you and have a great day!
- openskyAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 05:19 PM
I'm going to post here as I did in a similar post: if "www" is a better option than "form" then please change it in your embed by iframe default auto-generated code.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 06:02 PM
Please refer to my response for you on your previous post here http://www.jotform.com/answers/108268-embedded-form-not-updating#4