- JotForm SupportowenAsked on February 22, 2017 at 05:35 AM
User's form with the ID 70451930050950 has a translation configuration which is not functioning as expected. Upon changing the language nothing happens and the form preserves its default language stance.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 03:32 AM
Somehow the form data was corrupt. I fixed it manually by adding and removing another language to user's form.
It should be fine now. Can you please try it too?
I'll implement a fix for this case too.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 02:46 AM
The very same issue is able to be reproduced on another form which is a clone on my end. Please check this particular form:
Changing the language does not seem to take effect.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 02:38 AM
I can't reproduce. Might be fixed with some other fixes. Could you please try it too?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 02:48 AM
I am not able to replicate this on my end as well Hasan. This seems to be fixed.