- omgphotoboothAsked on June 15, 2012 at 01:50 PM
I have just joined and love this service.
I made up a form, saved it then copied the link to my website and it worked.
I then added a few more things to the form, saved it and when I copy the link to my website - the new updated form does not appear.
Please help....what am I doing wrong?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 02:00 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you today. Can you please provide us the exact websit URL were your form code embeded for further assistance?
- omgphotoboothAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 02:11 PMHello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I actually figured it out. I cloned the form and copied the new form to my site and it worked.
Sorry, it’s just after 4.15am and I feel tired to continue playing with the software now.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 02:37 PM
You are welcome! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
- omgphotoboothAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 10:51 PMHello,
Hope all is well.
At the end of the form I have a SUBMIT form.
I would also like a PRINT & SAVE form. So when people fill in the booking they also have the option to either save a copy or print.
I look forward to your reply.
Mobile: 0411 569 505
Office: 03 9333 7976
OMG Photo Booth
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Email Footer Logos
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Regarding printing of the form, load the form into the form builder, click it's submit button field and then the Print Form button in the toolbar.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- omgphotoboothAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 04:52 AMHello Wayne,
Thank you for yoru reply and help……I will try it out Now.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 04:55 AM
You're quite welcome :)
- omgphotoboothAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 05:13 AMHi Wayne,
Sorry to bother you.
I want when my clients fill in the booking form – Before or after they press SUBMIT - I want another button below to have SAVE inwhch they can save the booking form n their computer.
If you look at my form below I have the buttons for SUBMIT – CLEAR FORM – PRINT.
I also want to add a SAVE button please.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 05:30 AM
Actually, quite a few of our clients have requested that feature (a SAVE button) but we haven't been able to implement it as yet. Currently, the only way is to insert page breaks in the form and have another form that leads to that main one, as described in the user guide to which I earlier referred. However, I forgot to mention that if your form's users are likely to know the email addresses of each other, it would be safer to substitute the submission ID for the email address, as I recently explained in this thread.
And you didn't bother me at all. It's our job to help you :)
So, even if you think a question sounds too simple to ask, by all means, still ask it!
- omgphotoboothAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 07:16 AMThank you Wayne,
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 07:24 AM
You are quite welcome Nader.
Please feel free to contact us again anytime should you require assistance on JotForm.