- flopezpi11Asked on February 22, 2017 at 09:52 AM
Its to much time by clicking each url and waiting to donwload the foto, do you know how can i donwload all the photos easily?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Yes, that is possible in the Submissions page. Here's how:
1. Go to the My Forms page.
2. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
3. Click the Download all uploads button.
4. After that, check your email for all the uploads and download them to your computer.
If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.
- flopezpi11Answered on February 22, 2017 at 02:46 PMgood afternoon
dont know why but i don’t have that button of download all submissions
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 04:16 PM
Please try this another solution to download all the uploaded file to your account:
1. Go to the Account Data page. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/data
2. Click the Download my Data button.
3. You will receive an email once the preparation is complete.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.