What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I download all the photos?Asked by flopezpi11 on February 22, 2017 at 09:52 AM
Its to much time by clicking each url and waiting to donwload the foto, do you know how can i donwload all the photos easily?
Yes, that is possible in the Submissions page. Here's how:
1. Go to the My Forms page.
2. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
3. Click the Download all uploads button.
4. After that, check your email for all the uploads and download them to your computer.
If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.
dont know why but i don’t have that button of download all submissions
Please try this another solution to download all the uploaded file to your account:
1. Go to the Account Data page. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/data
2. Click the Download my Data button.
3. You will receive an email once the preparation is complete.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.