- visailingAsked on February 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM
We have clients entering values like 1,904.65 and then it only charges their cc $1 due to the comma.
Is there a way to fix this?
Or is there a way to put some kind of validation on the amount field so they can't enter commas?Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
I will inspect your form and get back to you about your request as soon as possible. You will be notified via this thread when I send a reply.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
- AIDANAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 02:14 PM
One solution would be:
1. Adding a Form Calculation widget and naming it "Amount" for example.
2. Setting that field as required because we need to get an amount.
3. Setting the Square integration to use that field. I created a screenshot to demonstrate:
If you test this out with numbers that have the comma, you would see that getting validated out of the amount.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.