- bemiller45Asked on June 15, 2012 at 02:15 PM
I would like to pay via paypal but I know the money wont get to you until Monday or later and you message stated that the forms I had would be deleated. I am expecting forms today. Can I pay and receive forms this weekend?
A little confused boy your service would be awesome if I could talk to someone.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 02:32 PM
I have checked your account and I found out that you already exceeded the limit for SSL Secure Submissions to 11. If you want to upgrade your account, all you need to do is:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click Account Settings button
3. Click Upgrade button
FYI: If you reach submission limits, your forms and account will be temporarily disabled not deleted.
- bemiller45Answered on June 15, 2012 at 03:33 PMIf i have forms now r they not being sent to me?
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 04:40 PM
To be able to receive submissions once your space quota is exceeded is possible by deleting the forms or integrating your account with Dropbox (http://www.jotform.com/answers/73540-Dropbox-integration). This ensures that new submissions are sent there. Before deleting forms from Jotform Servers, ensure you have backup.
Lets know if you need further support.