- WeddingsinMyrtleBeachAsked on February 22, 2017 at 10:53 AM
I am making form changes in this new jot form version and the changes do not get automatically updated on my website like they did instantly on version 3.
At the top, it does say that changes are made and I see the revision history populated.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 01:41 PM
Hello! For us to have a better look at it, can you get back to us with the following:
1. The Form URL/ID you're working on
2. The URL of the page on your website where we can see the form embedded
3. If you could tell us the exact differences you're doing that are not being posted on your website, that would be useful
4. Screenshots will be better if you have one. Just open your thread by clicking this link, then post your reply, along with your screenshot from there.
Related guide: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-in-support-forum