- SODONATEAsked on February 22, 2017 at 06:40 PM
How do I delete many old submissions all at once?Page URL:
- IanAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 12:56 AM
You can do that by following the screenshot below.
1. Navigate to your "My Forms" page->Choose a form you want to clean up the submissions->Click the "Submissions" option.
2. Under the "Submissions" page, you can:
A. Delete specific submissions.
B. Delete specific list of submissions by setting up a custom date range where you can view and delete them.
C. Delete ALL Submissions
3. When you scroll down you can see the delete submissions button. I would recommend that you download all your data so that you can have a back up on them, please take note that once you deleted your submissions you can't recover them back. This is the same with uploaded files, you need to download them first so that you can have a copy for future use.