- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 05:00 AM
I have inspected your form and it seems that you have added only option for second language.
You also need to translate each of your form fields to Indonesian. Inside of this guide you can find how to do it.
I have translated few of your form fields successfully. Here is my cloned form:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- fastbookingAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 09:24 PM
What you are telling me does not solve my problem.
1) This does not work https://form.jotform.me/70528938727469
2) Have you check what is wrong with this form?
3) I tried to test by recreating a form then adding a translation like what you are saying but I am getting same results like this form https://form.jotform.me/70528938727469
4) I have this form issue with another form, can you thoroughly check if is this account related why I am not able to have translations in this form?
- IanAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 01:40 AM
I coned the form at https://form.jotform.com/70540682375963 and could replicate the issue.
I then added one more dummy language added a few dummy translations and all the 3 translations started working.
Then I deleted the dummy translation and checked again and the Indonesian translation traslation got fixed.
Could you please try testing the same workaround and let us know if it solves for you?
- fastbookingAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 08:25 PM
Yes your workaround fixed it.
But in the end I am not able to append the language name in the form url so that it would automatically display the translations.
Like this https://form.jotform.me/70528938727469?language=id
I created a new ticket for this https://www.jotform.com/answers/1076608-Change-form-language-translation-via-URL-parameter#0
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 12:39 AM
Glad that the workaround suggested by my colleague helped fix the issue.
To your other concern about changing the language translation via URL parameter, please follow up the thread you have opened to avoid confusions. You can find it here: Change form language translation via URL parameter.