- mostheagencyAsked on June 15, 2012 at 06:20 PM
How can I control the way the online form looks. When viewed on iPad and iPhone?
On desktop browsers, there is a slight resizing of the form, where the submitt button, lays on top of some of my content.
I've tried giving it a little more space, but that doen't seem to work.
This also happens in some PC desktop browsers.
I used Adobe Muse to code the website, and I then embedded the form on my page.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 06:32 PM
I was able to see your form on a Iphone live emulator
However, I was able to replicate the scenario on an Ipad emulator.
So I would recommend you to embed the iFrame code instead of the current one
Let us know if this suggestion sorted the issue out
- mostheagencyAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 06:58 PM
I have already installed the iFrame code, it seems to be working better in desktop applications....
But on iPhone(Safari) and iPad (Safari) it has now compleately hidden the submitt button....
I am using the latest iOS versions
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 07:10 PM
- mostheagencyAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 07:12 PMSo then how can I know for sure, how big I need to do my box? in order to make it visible in the Phone and iPad browser?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 07:26 PM
Try increasing 10px at a time from the curent height, the iFrame will keep the height either on a mobile or computer browser.