- kbattleAsked on June 15, 2012 at 07:27 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 07:35 PM
Remove completely the current code in your web page and start the embed process again , as if it were the first time.
Let us know if the hint sorted the issue out
- pinoytechAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 07:56 AM
In addition to my colleague's answer above, you may try this solution also. Edit your form code that you embed in your website and Change http://form.jotform.us/ to http://www.jotform.us/.
- gerryskewsAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 08:10 AM
I had the same problem this morning and the second suggestion worked even with the "EU" suffix instead of the "US" suffix. That was a bit weird and frustrating.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 08:26 AM
Your domain is jotformeu.com not jotform.us. If you will use jotform.us as your domain, all of your forms URL will be invalid.
- gerryskewsAnswered on June 16, 2012 at 08:29 AM
Yes, I understand that thanks, my only point was that it worked when substituting "www" for "form"