- signaturemusicdesignAsked on June 15, 2012 at 07:46 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2012 at 08:51 PM
Here are some changes you can apply to your form to make it fit in a small space:
1. Remove the extra padding at the top of the form.
This can be done by injecting custom css code I provided below:
2. Reduce spacing between form fields.
3. Embed the form using iFrame method, adjust the height property of the iFrame in the codes.
Here's an example:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.me/form/21667790120452" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
By the way, if you can give us the URL of the page where your form is embedded, we can offer you suggestions specific to your form and website's design.