- wasecaschoolAsked on February 23, 2017 at 11:08 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 01:42 PM
Can I upload a document that I have already created as a Jotform?
Can you please be more specific on what "document" you're referring to? Normally, what you build in JotForm are forms. If you're referring to an actual document (e.g. a file, a doc/docx, pdf, image, etc.) then please get back to us with a more detailed description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- wasecaschoolAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 11:46 PMIt's a document that I would like to upload that already been made.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 04:45 AM
You can paste the documents in the Text Field under the Basic Form Elements. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Build page.
2. Click the Add Form Element button.
3. Under the Basic tab, select the Text Field and drag it to your form. Double-click the field to edit the text.
4. You can now paste the documents and customize it the way you like.
Hope that answers your question. Contact us again if you have any question or need further help.