- tsraAsked on February 23, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I tried to put in horizontal lines with the separator widget. They did not come up where and how I wanted them so I went back in and deleted them all together. However, when you preview the form it says to run wizard widget over and over and I can't get rid of it.
THANK YOUPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 04:13 PM
I have checked you JotForm and see that there are no form separator widgets available on the form. When I preview the form, I see that there are no additional lines displayed on the form. Please try opening the form in a private/incognito window and see if it is displaying correctly.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- tsraAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 04:46 PMI went back to Jotform platform 3 where I could click manage all fields and was able to delete them there then switched back to the new platform.
Got it fixed, thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 08:27 PM
Great! Glad to hear that the v3 helps.
- CharlieAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 04:40 AM
I went ahead and opened a separate thread for the concern you have in manage multiple fields option. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1075104. We will address it shortly.