- photobeanieAsked on February 23, 2017 at 04:36 PM
How do I automatically populate a product field based on number of files uploaded? Or How do I hide the submission button if product quantity doesn't match the number of files uploaded? Conditional formatting doesn't work as it does not pick up the quantity of files uploaded. I want each file uploaded to cost a certain price basically.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 08:19 PM
Unfortunately, that's not possible. Our file upload field does not count the number of files uploaded when used on conditions.
I suggest you get your form source code and modify it by adding custom scripts that would perform the function you're looking for http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-Download-a-Source-Code-of-your-Form.
- photobeanieAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 07:25 PM
Thanks for the quick reply and advice! I'm a beginner when it comes to coding so it might take me a while to figure out! I may have to figure out another way but thanks anyway.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 12:30 AM
You're welcome. I have also forwarded this as a feature request so hopefully it will considered in the future.
- photobeanieAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 07:11 AM
That would be great!