- novopelleaustinAsked on February 23, 2017 at 05:15 PM
HELLO, I CLICK ON THE PRE POPULATED LINKS AND IT WILL NOT ALLOW. PLEASE CALL 512-462-1433 OR EMAIL ME AT MM.NOVOPELLE@GMAIL.COM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 08:49 PM
Unfortunately will not be possible to call you since we do not provide phone support, but we will be glad to help you through this forum.
I have reviewed some of your forms and did not find any with pre-populated link in emails or thank you page either.
Could you please provide us the link to the form where you're getting this issue?
We will be glad to help you.
- novopelleaustinAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 10:08 AM
What do you mean? I just go to this link http://prepopulate.jotform.io
Click Choose Form > select the form and populate it. The problem is I can't even get to that point. When I choose the form the window disappears and nothing happens. I'm back at the Choose Form page.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Thank you for the additional details.
I have checked the app and was able to replicate the same on my end, I will report it to our second level so our developers can investigate and resolve it.
We will update you as soon as possible regarding this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 12:47 PM
We have just fixed this bug.
You may now use the Prepopulate app as usual.