- zguerraAsked on December 28, 2010 at 09:53 AM
I'm interested in upgrading my plan but before I do that, can you answer the following questions?
- Is there a way to create a Parent / Child relationship between records in the database?
I need to create a registration form for a trip to Mexico where the qualifier are allow to bring their families. The qualifier has the option to bring more than one guest. The main Delegate would complete his own registration including his social activities but the Guest(s) will need to complete their own form including their own Social activities. The Guest records should have their own Reg ID but should be grouped or linked to the main Delegate. The reports should group the Main Delegate and their Guest(s) records together by some Group code or something.
Nice to Have:
Also is there any way for the Parent record to pay for the balance in the Guest(s) records since they are linked together? if there is a cost associated to the Guest registration form, the main Delegate will have to pay for it.
2. Can you link more than one form to a database? I have a client that normally sends out surveys to the Registrants after the event is over. I can easily create a new Survey form but I would like to be able to link it to the same database without having to create a 2nd one for the same event.
Since the records are already in the database, is there a way to send them a unique link to their Survey form from JotForm?
3. I need to give my clients access to the Admin site to manage the Event's Attendee records but I do not want them to see the JotForm branding. Is there any way to turn these off and upload my own logo? Basically White Label the site?
4. Is there a way to add the Reg Data that the Registrant complete in the Thank You page?
5. Is there a way to display a Summary page before completing the registration form?
6. How can I add fields with a cost associated to it? Some of my clients charge for a Registration Fees, Sessions, Travel Insurance, etc. The only field I see is the Number field. At the end of the registration form, the Registrant will have to make a payment either by Credit Card of by Cheque to complete the registrations. Cheque payments will need to be managed through the admin site.
I've tested about 4 different web form builder tools and Jot Form is the best one I've seen so far.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 11:17 AM
I'll try to answer these questions. Please in the future, post unrelated questions on their own separate forum thread. That way others can also follow and join the discussion. We want to make sure every thread discusses a single thread and the title of the threads describe exactly what is being discussed. Thanks.
1. No, it is not possible to have such parent/child relations ship between fields.
2. No, it is not possible to link/merge two forms/databases like that.
3. We have a product called JotForm Application. It a standalone software that can be installed on your own server and you can full customize it.
5. No, it is not possible to show a summary page before completing a form.
6. For calculations that will not require payment integration, you can use the "Purchase Order" option under "Payment Tools" on the form builder.
- zguerraAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 06:45 PM
Thanks for the quick response.
Is it possible to customize the system for questions 1, 2, & 5 if I purchase the JotForm Application?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 06:36 AM
JotForm Application comes with full source code. So, you can hire a programmer and implement those features.
- zguerraAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 04:32 PMJust to be sure, will I be able remove the JotForm branding I'm the admin site?
- zguerraAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 07:16 PM
Can I load the JoForm Application to a PHP5 / mySQL server or does it have to be specifically PHP4?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 02, 2011 at 01:14 AM
Yes, in fact, the latest version of JotForm Application requires PHP5.