- vangelispostelAsked on February 24, 2017 at 01:22 AM
I feel stupid asking this question but I can't see any language changer on the website.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 04:53 AM
I assume that you're referring to JotForm website?
You have a language drop-down field at the bottom of the page:
If you had something else in mind, please let us know.
- vangelispostelAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 10:46 AMThis is my web screen. No language choice. What can I do ?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 12:01 PM
I'm sorry, but we didn't receive your screenshot.
Anyhow, please try this:
1. Log out from JotForm,
2. Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/login
3. You should see the language drop-down like in my image above,
If the issue persists please let us know.
- vangelispostelAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 03:46 PMI did what you said. I saw the language selection and it changed in english, but after each log-in it automatically changes to Turkish and if you can see my screenshot this time you will see that after logging in I can’t change the language anymore. I tried to logout and login a few times but each time the same problem. Automatically changes to Turkish.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 05:07 PM
Please try this workaround:
1. Go to the Account Settings page. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
2. Under the Settings tab, click the Edit or Pencil icon in the Language section.
Here are the list of language available at the moment:
Hope that helps. Let us know how it goes.