- booking2Asked on February 24, 2017 at 07:09 AM
I have an issue with the background image. Although in the form builder is ok, when i preview or go the the form designer, it disappears. I want the image that is at the moment in the form to be "fixed", not repeated, to the whole form's height.
I have even try to clone it and insert the background image from scratch but with no luck.
I have read and try to implement all other problem solving issues but again no luck.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Please try this:
1. Remove the image you placed,
2. Go to Form designer:
3. Go to CSS:
4. And copy and place the below code:
background: url("https://www.jotform.com/uploads/Nik_C/form_files/2323.709.143.jpg") no-repeat center center fixed;
What you could do only is to change the URL.
Please test and let us know how it works for you.
- booking2Answered on February 28, 2017 at 03:42 AM
Thanks a lot for this. It is working nicely but i do not want the form to be transparent. I only need the picture to be showed around the form.
thanks a lot
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 05:19 AM
I'm glad we're getting close. I tested your form but it is not showing transparent, here is my clone of your form: https://form.jotform.com/70582431651958
Anyhow, you can change the form color here:
If the problem persists, please let us know.