- psymchychAsked on February 24, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I need a form to be disabled after a certain number of submissions -- can you tell me how to do that?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 12:41 PM
You can do that in the Form Settings page. You can set a number of submissions and once it reaches the form will be disable. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings page.
2. Select the Form Settings tab.
3. Under the Form Status drop down menu, choose the Disable on Submission Limit.
4. After that, you can now set the Submission Limit number and Warning Message you preferred.
Hope that answers your question. Let us know if you need further assistance.