- ServiceCulturel_ParisSorbonneAsked on February 24, 2017 at 11:07 AM
Hi! Every thing was fine, I had already modified the Google Sheet without trouble with the integration. But since I upgraded to JotForm Bronze, the integration with Google Sheet is not working anymore (no problem with the Google Drive integration). I need help! Thank you!
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 12:34 PM
I tried to manually push submissions to your Spreadsheet, please check and let us know if the issue persists and if new submissions are coming to your Spreadsheet.
Let us know how it worked.
- ServiceCulturel_ParisSorbonneAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 04:03 AM
Thank you for your answer!
Unfortunately, it's still doesn't work...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 04:32 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
Have you made any changes in the column header of your form's integrated google spreadsheet? Please note that editing or making changes to google spreadsheet column header will cause the integrated to break. I would suggest you to please remove the existing google spreadsheet integration and integrate again to see if that solves your problem.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- ServiceCulturel_ParisSorbonneAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 08:48 AM
It works! I promise, I won't modify the sheet anymore ^^'