- marieboydAsked on February 24, 2017 at 11:17 AM
I'm new to your platform. I have built a new form, and all is working well except I cannot seem to get the submit button to work. I'm wondering if it has to do with the payment integration. I want to have two options: check and credit card - and I have it set to disable the square integration if "check" is selected.
When the button is clicked, it quickly switches to "please wait" but then switches back to "submit" and nothing changes.
Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 01:13 PM
I believe this is related to the Square field still being required when a value is entered, even when hidden. I am making a smaller version of your form to testing and will follow up in a moment.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 01:27 PM
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. Here is the much more compact form with only the payment field and check option:
With the Square field hidden, it is still requiring payment details to be entered.
We will let you know as soon as we have any further information.
- marieboydAnswered on February 24, 2017 at 02:08 PM
Thank you for your help on this - I might have to deactivate that piece until this issue can be figured out. We are working on our SSL license to be able to accept square anyways, so I will remove the square piece until you all have a solution. :)
- marieboydAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 09:41 PM
David, is there any update on fixing this issue? We'd like to be able to add credit card acceptance to our form.
- AIDANAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 03:06 AM
Please note that this issue is assigned a developer and have an important priority. As soon as there is progress you will be notified via this thread.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you.
- marieboydAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Hi JotForm team,
Is there any process being made on this issue? Our form is live, and we are very much wanting to get credit card as an option. Even a work-around that can be suggested would be appreciated!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 01:46 PM
I checked my test form and the bug seems no longer present. Can you confirm that you still cannot submit the form when check is selected?
- marieboydAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 02:00 PM
I just double checked both your test form and my test form and neither seem to processing for the check option. So this is still an issue for us.
I essentially need a way for the payment to be bypassed - which I would think would happen when the "required" option is de-selected.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 03:11 PM
My test form looked to be partially working but yours is still not. A fresh test copy of your form was still not working either.
I will request an update from the developer assigned to see if they have further information. We will let you know as soon as we hear anything.
- marieboydAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 10:38 PM
Any update - we're still waiting to implement this on our live form.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 01:59 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. It seems that my colleague, David, have already requested an update from the developer assigned to the issue you reported in this thread. Rest assured that once there is an update, we will notify you in this thread the soonest.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 06:11 AM
We have just released a patch for this bug. Your form's payment should now work as expected.
- marieboydAnswered on March 13, 2017 at 09:36 AM
This is great! Thank you all SO much!