- DjEugeneAsked on February 25, 2017 at 07:28 AM
Hi, I'm an aspiring writer who has written a Health Guide that asks the reader many questions. So I am thinking about placing the contents of my book into Jotform with relevant question boxes scattered throughout.
At the end of my guide, the reader (if the steps are followed) get insight and understanding and relief from a specific personal trauma.
I want to sell my ebook guide. When a purchase is made, a notification email is sent to clients login details to my interactive ebook (on jotform) that they can save and edit. I could have possibly 50 readers at any one-time logging in.
Is this possible?
- CharlieAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 09:35 AM
We do not allow forms to act as a login page. I am not quite sure how your process works or what you meant by eform, JotForm is not for re-sale.
This is how our users typically use JotForm for selling ebooks.
1. Our user creates an order or payment form, your ebook can be listed as a product, here are the guides to help you get started on building an order/payment form:
2. Now your ebook can be uploaded to a secure storage, like Dropbox or Google Drive. You can provide your users the download link of the ebook.
3. Now, how you do you share the ebook download link to your users? There are a couple of ways:
3.1. You can paste the link on the email alert that will be sent to your user, learn more about email alerts by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings
3.2. You can paste the link or redirect the user to that link on your "Thank You" page: https://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
4. This is what happens:
4.1 Your customer fills out the form.
4.2. Depending on the payment integration you used, if the user successfully completes the submission AND made a payment, the customer will receive an email together with the download link of the ebook OR he/she can be redirected to the download link itself.
I hope that helps. For advance setup or functionality, you can also setup conditional logic on your form, here's a general guide about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic