- dirtdonthurtAsked on February 25, 2017 at 08:30 AM
Hi, I've created a form with a thank you page but the thank you page doesnt seem to be working? I've tested it both as a standalone form using the URL and as an embedded form on my 1&1 site which is where i'd like to use it eventually. Could you let me know what i'm doing wrong please?!
- CharlieAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 09:56 AM
I tested your form and was able to replicate the problem. Here's a screenshot of it:
To fix this, please replace the code in your "Thank You" page editor with this one:
<div style="width: 100%; height: auto;">
<p style="text-align: center;"><img src="https://cdn.jotfor.ms/img/check-icon.png" alt="" width="128" height="128" /></p>
<div style="text-align: center;">
<h1 style="text-align: center;">Thank You!</h1>
<p style="text-align: center;">Your submission has been received.</p>
1. Navigate to Settings->Thank You Page. Click the "<>" icon which is the "Source Code" editor.
2. Here replace the HTML code that I shared above:
3. Save the changes and test your form.
Let us know if that works.