- hannahevansAsked on February 25, 2017 at 11:13 AM
I have a form which has fixed text instructions and tables, where no information is required to be added. I would like to highlight the background around these with a different colour to the form background - is there anyway to do this?
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 01:59 PM
I would recommend you using the "Text" tool. Here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Add Form Element" button.
2. Under the "Basic" tab, look for "Text". Drag it to the form.
3. In this tool, you will be able to change the color, font size, alignment and many more.
Hope that helps. If you're still having issues, let us know. Thank you.