- phonefixersAsked on February 25, 2017 at 01:45 PM
id like to center the image picker options the default settings arent changing when i select centerPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 04:42 PM
A possible solution for your concern would require CSS codes added to each Image Picker widget in your form.
I'll try to see what I can do and get back to you as soon as I found the proper solution.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:19 PM
I did fix the issue without CSS. Changing the Form Width to 650 centered the images.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:25 PM
Thank you for the update. We are glad to know that you were able to fix the issue on your end even without using CSS codes.
If in the future you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:28 PM
I am having alot of issues with conditions on the image picker widget and conditions. on one form it works fine with conditions and on the other it doesnt.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:41 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience.
If I'm not mistaken, you have opened a separate thread regarding the issue with conditions on one of your other forms.
May we suggest you refer to that thread to avoid confusion with the replies being given, please?