- phonefixersAsked on February 25, 2017 at 02:39 PM
Ive added conditions to my form but they are not working properly!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 25, 2017 at 06:58 PM
I have checked your form and fount what you're referring to, seems like conditions are not being triggered by the Image Picker widget that you're using in your form.
If you have any question, let us know.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 05:31 AM
my other form with the image picker works fine ! conditions and all
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 10:38 AM
The condition is not working, because you have not included the Image Picker in the condition.
Since the widget is not labeled, the unique name will be displayed in the condition wizard, which in this case is "deviceModel".
Please try setting up the following condition"
As you can see I put the image file name and extension in the VALUE field. Result:
Let us know if you need more help.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Image file name . CNt i just put the name of the label i added like " i would like to walk in " etc
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:08 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't understand, is it working for you now as you intended?
If you need any additional assistance please let us know.
- phonefixersAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Its still not working. i renamed all the field unique names and still not functioning
- phonefixersAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:45 PM