- afmorganAsked on February 25, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Hi I have done a few forms prior - now when I go into to edit or do a new form I can't do what I was doing prior it wont let me edit forms - can you tell me why please
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 04:55 AM
There should be no problem with editing forms unless the user's account is suspended or if a sub-user is removed from a main user's account from having access privilege.
As I have checked your account, I see that it is active. Can you give us more information on what's happening when you are trying to edit your forms?
- afmorganAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 06:46 AMWhen i go in to a templet there are parts i can change n other buts i cant - i cant add elements n it doesnt save just resorts back to the template
Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 on the Telstra Mobile Network
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Thanks for your response, afmorgan.
Can you tell us the form and the specific field that you're trying to modify? Also, are you able to edit it but not save or are you not able to edit it at all?
You can also try these:
1) Please try deleting your browser's cache and try again
2) You can move back to v3 and try editing and saving the form. To do this, just go go your account profile settings (https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 09:48 PM
Just an update, we have received information that there was an issue with modifying forms via IE browser. If you are using this browser to edit forms, one of our developers has now fixed it.