- carolinaruggerfestAsked on February 25, 2017 at 11:10 PM
I have a form where teams can order meals. They have four options to choose from. They also have the option to pick between white/wheat bread and whether they want cheese or not. As part of the meals they buy, they get a cookie, chips, and a drink.
My issue is that I can't figure out a way for them to give a total amount of cookies they want (chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, white chocolate macadamia), chips they want (Baked Lays, Sun Chips, Doritos), or Gatorade drinks (Fruit Punch or Lemon Lime).
I would need the combined total of cookies, chips, drinks to match the combined total of sandwich meals options chosen.
Hoping this makes sense.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 05:34 AM
If I'm understanding correctly your concern, you have this order workflow of different steps for ordering. Let me see if I get this right:
1) Person orders a meal which they can choose between white or wheat bread
2) Person chooses if he wants cheese in it
3) Person chooses between choco chip, oatmeal raisin, or white chocolate macadamia
4) Person chooses between Baked Lays, Sun Chips, or Doritos
5) Choose between Fruit Punch or Lemon Lime Gatorade
A solution I could think of here is that you will need to make use of regular checkboxes and radio button fields. Then use a form calculation widget and let that widget pass the data to your payment field. You can check this guides for information on how to proceed with this solution in mind:
If you need assistance, please let us know.