- Tomowen100Asked on June 17, 2012 at 07:40 PM
Anyone help with settings for iframe so that my jotform can be viewed on iphone, ipad is fine!
Using iweb to publsh and i have tried setting scroll to <yes> on HTML snippet
Any ideas, i dont know what a CSS is and im pretty new to this code stuff
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 08:25 PM
It would help if we knew the URL of the page in question but have you read our iWeb guide?
- Tomowen100Answered on June 18, 2012 at 03:15 AM
Yes i have read the iweb guide but still cannot view on iphone properly, works on mozilla and safari, but not iphone, cuts bottom off where crucila submit button is
- Tomowen100Answered on June 18, 2012 at 03:18 AM
if i use iweb a little A pops up near my £28 always, but if i use iframe, my "type here to edit text" pops up as it updates from jotform
- Â£28 per person
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 08:51 AM
If you are referring to your form here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13088044/Wedding%20Website/Wedding_Webiste/RSVP.html, then try increasing the HTML snippet's height where you've pasted your form code. If this doesn't do anything, try to replace your iframe embed code with the default script embed code.
Update us here if the problem still persist. Thanks!
- TomAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 10:53 AMNo I have tried to increase the height and tried the default code. No luck.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 07:35 PM
I have checked your website via iPhone 3GS, 4 & 4S browser emulators, and it seems to be fine.
Please let us know if the problem still persists. Thank you for cooperation.