- rklawAsked on February 26, 2017 at 03:18 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Yes, our forms are responsive by default. If you notice an issue with the responsive forms, please let us know so we can help you fix it.
- rklawAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 02:46 AMThanks its not working at all on mobile.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 04:40 AM
I have checked webpage you provided on my phone and your form is not shown at all. After that I have checked your webpage on my computer and I noticed that form disappears.
This is happening because of @media query of element inside of which your form is added. That element and your form will be hidden when screen size is less then 670px.
You need to correct CSS code of your webpage to resolve your issue.
- rklawAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 07:46 PMOdd I can’t find that code. Do you happen to know what file and what line?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 01:16 AM
I just checked your page and I see the form on your contact us section under iPhone
Are you still having issues on your view?