- janestueveAsked on February 27, 2017 at 12:25 AMPlease Wait is stuck on screen when I pressed SUBMIT.
- CharlieAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 04:16 AM
I cloned your form and tested it on my end, but I was not able to replicate the problem. Here's a screencast of it:
I presume the form is embedded on a website? If it is, could you please share us the link so that we can check it out? You could also re-embed the form using the iFrame embed code to avoid script conflict that may be causing the problem.
We'll wait for your response.
- janestueveAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 05:29 PM
I am still getting a 'please wait' message . I tried using the iFrame embed code but all I got on my page was the coding, no form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 09:46 PM
Please share to us the URL of your website where we can also test the form used.
I also could not reproduce the issue as this checking.
- janestueveAnswered on March 21, 2017 at 10:43 PM
URL page of the website where the form is...
We still get 'please wait' message.
- CharlieAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 04:09 AM
How is the form embedded in your end? Upon checking your website, it seems like you are using a plugin in Wordpress?
I presume are using the oEmbed plugin, try the other one instead. If that does not work, I suggest using the actual iFrame embed code that is found here: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code. This is the actual iFrame embed code found in Publish->Embed page in JotForm's form builder. Paste the iFrame embed code in your page/post's "Text" area.
This guide might also help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/324-A-guide-to-forms-for-WordPress-users.
Let us know if any of them worked.