- ganeenetAsked on June 18, 2012 at 03:56 AM
Is there an issue with Google Docs integration. My forms are not being populated in Google Docs however I do receive email notification with the values. I tried creating a new form with only 1 field and integrate it with a new Google ID, still does not work. No values are being populated in the Doc from JotForm.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 05:01 AM
You are correct on this. There seems to be a problem with the form integration to google spreadsheet at this time. The new submitted data are not reflected in the google spreadsheet. I tested it in your form and mine.
I will submit a ticket to our Next Level support to check on the issue. You will be informed when update is available.
Sorry for the inconvience it may have caused.
- ganeenetAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 08:36 AM
- ganeenetAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 08:02 PM
Any update on this so far?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 20, 2012 at 03:22 AM
Hello ganeenet. We still have no updates so far, but the issue has already been assigned to a developer. Once we have updates on this matter, we'll sure to let you know.
Thank you for your patience.