- remembertosmilephotograthyAsked on February 27, 2017 at 05:58 AM
When a form is submitted and you view it on your app (apple) its not in the same order as the form
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 09:39 AM
Unfortunately, I am not having an iPhone with me to see the exact issue that you are referring to. Do you mean to say that the form submissions are not displaying in the order they are received? Could you provide us with more information on the issue so that we can ask one of our colleagues who is having an iPhone to check the issue? It would be helpful if you can provide us with the screenshot as well.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- remembertosmilephotograthyAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Hi When you view the form on the app its not in the same order as the original form i.e. it will show the answer to question 5 and then show the answer to question 20 next.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Please allow me some time to check the issue with one of our colleagues and get back to you.
Thank you for your patience.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 01:47 PM
We're aware of the issue with form field order being incorrect due to several reports about.
We are also exploring possible options to rectify this problem permanently but, at the moment there is no way around it yet.
In the meantime you can workaround the problem as mentioned in this guide: