- KelynAsked on February 27, 2017 at 11:49 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 01:22 PM
You can enable the Print button to your form so the user has an option to Print the form after they fill it up. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Build Page. Select the Submit Button field and click the Properties icon.
2. In the Advanced tab, enable the Print Button.
Let us know if you want to hide the Submit button beside the Print button. We can provide you a custom CSS code.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 04:03 PM
I have moved the new question to a new thread so we can properly assist you. Please wait for our response shortly on this thread URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1077334